Thursday, August 2, 2012

August 2, 2012

Lord, as I sit in this prayer room this morning, I feel you. I have been asking all this morning to fill me with your love so I can serve you more out of love and not out of duty. What do you say in return to me? You ask me to give 1200 dollars to Amanda and Daniel to help them do track 2. That was not the response I was looking for. I was expecting an overwhelming rush of your presence and a sensation of you touching my heart. You work in mysterious ways lord. Are you teaching me something here? I know you are speaking to me, almost to the point of tears. I felt you. It was almost like your touch and interaction with me was for the sole purpose of teaching me to respond in sacrificial giving. It was like you were saying,in order for me to fill your heart with more love, I must expand it more first. I must get your eyes of yourself and your self trust and then you have to trust and love me more because you have no self made resources to lean on. I don't know if this is what you are doing or not lord, these are just my thoughts. Whatever you are doing, don't stop. I want to be obedient and walk a sermon on the mount lifestyle. I trust you to provide for a trip to Thailand if this is what you want. I trust you to provide for my family while we itinerate. I trust you to give us a place to live. I trust you to take the care of our cars. I trust you to keep us healthy. Lord, all these things are nothing for you, so I give out of my lack and not my surplus. Keep on teaching me lord. Help me to hear and immediately be obedient.

No comments:

Post a Comment