Tuesday, June 12, 2012

June 12th 2012

You are my God and I will never let go of you. I would of been destroyed long ago if it wasn't for you, my refuge, my high tower, my defense. I will rest in you Lord and wait patiently on you. I will not worry when the wicked seem to prosper. I lay down my anger and wrath and let you be my avenger and defense. I know that evildoers will have an end and your justice and righteousness will prevail. Keep me humble and meek and seek for peace but keep me strong in the fight and not give ground to the evil one. Keep me upright and order my steps Lord. Delight in me Lord and uphold me with your right hand. Do not forsake me. Give me wisdom and keep me close to your Word. Let none of my steps slide. I put my trust in you Lord, never let me be put to shame. Deliver me in Your righteousness and cause me to escape. Incline your ear to me and save me. Be my strong refuge, for you are my rock and my fortress. I will boast of your righteousness all day long. Let those who seek my hurt be confounded and brought to shame. In the multitude of my anxieties within me, your comfort delights my soul. Thank you for your Word Lord. It is water to my soul and medicine for my heart. Be my avenger. All vengeance belongs to you. O God shine forth with your vengeance. Rise up o Judge of the earth and render punishment to the proud. They are uttering speech and speaking lies. They are break into pieces your people and afflict your heritage. Rise up Lord and serve your justice. As for me O Lord set righteousness and integrity constantly before me. Let no fault or no lie found in me. Reveal the truth and keep me seeking after it. I pray that you would protect my wife and kids from these malicious attacks and protect them from the evil one. Let their minds be guarded and their hearts be set on you. Satan, I come against you in the name of Jesus and bind you and cast your off. You have no authority in my home, with my family, and in my life. Your attempts to divide, accuse, and destroy are futile because greater is he that is in me (us) than He that is in the world. I put on the whole armor of Christ and fight knowing that the battle belongs to the Lord and victory is assured. Lord, I will continue to stand no matter that consequences or false accusations. I just pray that Pastor Paul will fight with me, but even if he doesn't I will continue to fight for justice, righteousness and truth, no matter what it may cost me. You will bless the upright and give me favor in due time. I love you Jesus and I trust you.

No comments:

Post a Comment