Tuesday, June 26, 2012

June 26th 2012

Lord I need you this week. I am feeling lethargic, unmotivated and so ready to leave. There is so much to do this week and once again I remind myself to finish strong. Please Lord help me this week. Help my attitude, my work ethic and my perseverance. Please purify me also Lord. Rid me of all lust and protect my thought life. I don't want to do anything or let anything happen to derail the destiny you have for me. You are a wonderful God and a gracious Savior. I am so thankful for your favor and blessing. My health, my family, and your constant attention to me overwhelms me. You have protected my family, our finances, and our path. Thank you so much Lord for the honor to fulfill the call of the Great Commission. Like Solomon again, I ask for wisdom and discernent above all. Reading about the details and the extravagance of your temple shows me what a majestic God you are. Now, I am your temple and I pray that my life honors you in as much as that temple did. Lord, help me to be a better husband and father. Give me more love, more patience, and more compassion. Help me guide my kids into your truth and give me advice and counsel for them. Keep me humble because your Word says that humility comes before honor. Help me to be meek and gentle but firm in the truth and my love and pursuit for righteousness. Forgive me for my selfish and evil intentions. Purify my heart. I pray that you will give me your eyes for the lost. Help me to be attentive to the Holy Spirit and to be obedient when He speaks. Thank you for your favor. I am so humbled that you would consider me a servant to step into the shoes of the next season of our lives. Protect us Lord from the attacks of the enemy. The battle is yours and you are my avenger. I trust in You Lord and will follow your lead and will follow you all the days of my life. I love you father and I want to be more like you

No comments:

Post a Comment